Sunday, December 28, 2008

Serene and tranquil

Look, a week before going to Pangkor I recalled very strongly that I ranted on several issues such as insomnia,bloating and etc.Now that I'm back I can safely tell you that my disorders are not due to anxiety but PMS.

Moving on, I still can't get over it.Get over with the soothing and calm waves and the serenity of the resort.The lush manicured lawns and the grassy scent sometimes still blew me away and I wished a thousand times I was there.I'd never stopped thinking ever since the holiday took off.A visit to an island was just a perfect escape from all my preposterous,superstitious and hypochondriac thoughts.

I would never in a thousand years dare to admit that I'm a country girl or a nature lover but deep down I'm beginning to plant a serious hatred towards all this buzzing and hectic city life.I can have a garden at my house or maybe a small nursery but I knew for sure that it was just a temporary escape because the moment I spin around I see another car zooming past.

Different people got different perceptions on where they choose to retire.But I can assure you I will definitely retire in a place with sandy and beautiful beaches.And Pangkor might be one of my many options only if I'm penniless even to fly out of Malaysia.

I missed sunbathing,having buffet for three main meals,dipping myself into the salty sea water,sleeping at the beach.I was thinking of going back there the coming holiday-March right I guess.

0 burst: