Saturday, December 20, 2008

Anxiety or sleeping too much????

I reached for the torchlight and flicked it . I glanced at the clock.Its 4.35a.m.I was wondering "What am I suppose to do at this time??". The answer was easy.I was supposed to be sleeping or at least try to sleep but I made no efforts in accomplishing both.I heaved a loud sigh of annoyance.My back is sore and my stomach is not giving way.I tossed and turned.I woke up,stretched my sore body and then revert back to trying to sleep.All my efforts were in vain.Minutes later I forced myself to get up and on the air-condition.I wrestled with my pillow for a few minutes before I snoozed off.

The next morning,I woke up hoping that I'd at least slept for 5 hours.I opened my eyes and Ta-Da.Man its only 9.10a.m.I'd been sleeping for like four hours only.I reverted back to sleeping but the sore of my body was not giving way.After much tossing and turning,I pulled my duvet aside and made my way to the next room where my brother was already busy playing his computer.I tried sleeping in the other room hoping that a different environment will at least make me sleep.No way!!!

My next intention was to head down the kitchen to get something to bite.When I maneuvered my way out of the room,I felt so dizzy.I made my way back to my room and without further hesitation,I landed on my bed,closed my eyes,shut my thoughts and again I fell into a deep sleep.

On the other hand,I reckoned I napped too much in the afternoon.I slept for approximately 2 hours in that afternoon.

Now the question is "Is it anxiety or sleeping too much"?

I can't go through another night without sleeping.I intend to pop a Panadol before I go to bed tonight.

For those of you out there that have the same problem feel free to share your miseries with me.

0 burst: