Monday, December 15, 2008

Lactose intolerance

I seem to be very passionate about milk.I don't know why.I tend to peruse up milk a lot nowadays.Milk fascinates me.If you ask me why??My answer will be 'I don't know.It's just natural'.I did milk for my EST presentation.Whenever I'm in a pharmacy or clinic,I tend to look up more on the nutrition section and the debate on whether milk is good for us always made the front page.

But the funny thing here is.'I DON'T AND WILL NEVER DRINK MILK'.I tend to look at the adverse effects of milk rather than the advantages it bring for our health.Alright a fact still remains a fact and though I hate to admit it,its still a fact.'I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANCE'.

Hahah.Now you know why I dislike milk.Of course milk does contributes largely in providing calcium to our body.But did anyone of you here look at the more ugly side of drinking milk.I call it nature,people just tend to look at the brighter side of something.For instance just take pork.It seems so sumptuous when its cook and serve to you with all those culinary skills.But do you know how much harm it brings us???No doubt I do take pork.If not you're not a Chinese.But I try to consume less.My dad don't take pork for like years maybe a decade.

Back to milk.Alright here I go again.I started drinking milk again last Thursday to confirm whether I'm really lactose intolerance. I don't know whether its due to the fact that Farmhouse milk got more lactose compared to other brands.Two days later, gosh my stomach started bloating and I got bad flatulence.I'm looking like a 6 month pregnant woman now.

Is it because of PMS??I doubt because I don't usually get bloating as PMS.Or is it because of anxiety????

I googled bloating and one of the causes are anxiety.I think I'm just too extravagant jubilant because I'm going to Mumbai.Is it because of that or is it PMS???

Anyway I don't really think I'm having insomnia.Its just partly due to anxiety also.I guess.Because insomnia meant you have difficulty falling asleep.I can sleep but I tend to wake up feeling very excited and this eventually deters me from dissolving in again.

I'm definitely a hypochondriac.I don't give a damn thing about anything from now on.I'm just going to sleep my way off.

Hey or maybe the bloating can be cause for my frequent skipping of breakfast.

Help me someone!!!!

0 burst: