Friday, September 17, 2010

Of family and school

College commences in 2 days time.And that leaves me with an approximate 48 hours or more to catch up with unfinished school assignments and embrace one last bite of fun. This eventually brings me to question the absurdity of getting it done.

The thing about human is that we procrastinate.Not all I would say, but a crowd. And I am definitely not proud to be of the company.The point is that I tried.But my mental will wasn't as strong as I thought. It wasn't rigid, impermeable and bold like I wish it would.To make an analogy, my mental will is akin a permeable membrane, alright maybe semi, allowing the rapid diffusion of all sorts of ideas. Every morning I wake up with a fresh new vow/thought/inspiration which goes like " Alright Pei Zhen, you have 37 accounting questions to finish, an economic assignment to be done, a personal statement which is yet to be completed and an important exam to study for." Each day, I reminded myself  of the things awaiting me and every single time I settled down on my serious table in an attempt to get things moving,  another idea/thought settled upon  my oh so permeable head. And thus, I can't resist the temptations.Hence, that explains how I deviate.

Enough said,I'll get started today.Moving on, last Sunday my cousin got married in a lavish wedding. And weddings as you know are the best time to gather everyone.My uncle flew in from Sabah with his family and another uncle flew in all the way from China with his family and  it was like Chinese New Year again, where everyone gathers in the family home,go for dinners and basically have fun.To mark the occasion, here's some pictures!!!



Maternal side aunties and uncles with their progeny


Left to right: Bro, me,mum & dad <3!!!


And that's basically it...

0 burst: