Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY 2012

Why is it so difficult for me to string my sentences these days? For the past 10 minutes, I'd been typing and deleting then typing and backspacing again.Perhaps my passion for blogging did wear out. But that's not the point. The point is I promised one last entry before 2012. And this will be it.

I do have a lot to share, I'll probably give you the shrunken version of stories lest I'll be blamed for boring you out before I even started.I'm spending my final hours of 2011 in the comforts of my room, with my favourite tunes playing in the background, embracing and soaking in the joy of the few last hours before I call it a year.

2011 has been one of the most amazing years in my life. Despite enduring some difficult hurdles especially towards the end of this year, I dare say that this year has make me more happy and jubilant than ever. The moments and memories I spent with my loved ones and my friends are those I'll cherish at every point of my life. There were times this year,that I was left in huge doubts and queries about things. But things had taken off since then and had turned out quite well if not wonderful.But mostly, I thank God for all the answered and unanswered prayers.

I wouldn't say this year was easy. But the outcomes were definitely worth the pain. I learnt a lot and I'm not sure whether it did mould me to be a better person. But I'm pretty sure it taught me life lessons, things that you can't acquire from just merely reading. I am my father's daughter. I don't believe in success without struggles and I certainly don't believe in getting something and somewhere and not working hard for it. At times, I think I tried too hard to be on par with my dad. But there's no way my struggles and hurdles were anywhere near his. I lived a fairly comfortable life and every second I thought of giving up all I have to do is to close my eyes and run my dad's story again and again. If he can do it so can I.

It was a long long journey. An unbelievable one in fact. In the beginning half of this year, I was still in college getting all anxious and jittery about A levels. And then towards the end, I'm already one term done with university. It's daunting how swift time passes. It's even more daunting to see your good friends leaving this country to further their education. There are times when I broke down just because of how things had shaken up so much, how its no longer the same like before and how I'm forced to adapt and acclimatize with these new changes and move on. There were also times when people had doubt me. And of late I chose to put these people on a secluded area in my life. I'll not in any way be demotivated by people who tried to put me down.

All for all, I'm all good now (fingers crossed). Getting along pretty well with my uni mates. Indeed it's a blessing to have them in my life. To be honest, I was pretty sad on the last day of the term.

Yesterday I had the opportunity to be at one of my good friend's farewell party and was again reminded by how God has so greatly put these wonderful people in my life. I hope no one leaves but it always happen at some point of our life. People moving in and out of our life. But altogether I'll never forget how united we all were and will for as long as it last. You people are the most inspiring people I've met in my life and I applaud all of you for the strength and courage in every possible ways.

I wished everyone a Happy 2012!!!  May everyone be happy in 2012!! Cheers

And with that, I now sentence my blog to a hiatus until further notice. Heheehe

p/s Speaking about 2011, there was this little teeny resolution that did not come true for me. Perhaps it wasn't that important after all :)

0 burst: