Sunday, July 24, 2011

Of Pride&Prejudice and a touchy article!!

I promise this will be a short one for I've to shower and get ready to walk that mall again.I swear one day if someone was to blindfold me,spin me around, take me on a merry-go-round, in that mall,I could still find my way.

The month of August is fast approaching, and there are two things I'm particularly worry and jubilant about.
1. RESULT=DOOM TIME
2. Birthdays

I'd recalled saying how much I love the month of March,August,November & December for all my good & best friends were born in the month. And this time round, I hope I can come out with something really pleasant for two really good friends of mine.Ahem..You know who you guys are!!! Perhaps to early to say, but I hope I don't disappoint!!
And on a more sombre note, whether you like it or detest it, whatever mixture of feelings you endure, the results will still be out!!! Just so you know

I DETEST IT

But on a more happy chapter, I finally ended my Pride&Prejudice drama marathon yesterday. And oh I couldn't tell you how much I love ,love that show!!! Although I much prefer the 1995 version compared to the 2005. The only downside in the 1995 version is the character portraying Jane Bennet wasn't as much prettier than Elizabeth Bennet and the whole cast wasn't as good looking as the 2005 version EXCEPT for Mr Darcy who was played by 

COLIN FIRTH

Colin Firth will and should  always be remembered as the only Mr Darcy!!!

I was wrong about this being a short one because I've got one more thing to touch. You know every time people shares a link on Facebook or Twitter or etc,I'll just shrug it off unless its of a close acquaintance.But lately, I've been perusing and watching a lot of shared links , firstly out of boredom and secondly I find it entertaining.A constant and loyal reader of Daily Mail myself, I try my arduously best to read every article that is.And so I stumbled across this article yesterday and I can't help but feel the lump in my throat and tears already welling in my eyes.I'm not going to go any further on this article for all of you have to read it for yourself. Here's the link .

0 burst: