Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm blogging from my iPhone !!!!!

This is pretty cool ..All these times, I thought blogger isn't compatible with iPhone . But somehow it is!!! Woot!!! Heres to more entry from iPhone !!

Let's see what's been happening lately with me!!! School commences a week ago and its pretty hectic- the whole process of getting unfinished work done.I should have seen this coming!!!

I'm gonna make this short, because although I would say that I'm quite good with the iPhone keyboard, it's still funny typing here.

I don't know where this come from. It had always been inside me but many of times I just ignored it and shrugged it off!!!I have this strong urge to fight for woman and children rights . Woman in particular and its spontaneous and random. But I've always wanted to!!

0 burst: