Saturday, August 30, 2008

Insanity!!!

My superstitious thoughts are driving me to insanity. Look I'd been losing a lot of my personal items lately. Is it like this is the losing season or what???



Alright followers of my blog will realise that I just bade goodbye to my Lucky T several weeks ago. Although there were still no traces of my tie anywhere around my vicinity, I'm still very adamant that I'll be reunited back with my Lucky T.


Just yesterday, I lost my watch. I mean not the whole watch.Its like the strap of the watch. I'd guess I lost it when I was changing for the drama. When I was trying to remove the shirt, I guessed I gave a hard pull and thump!!! the strap went missing. And you know how preposterous is it to find the small object in a mess of clothes.Craned my neck, shook my head disapprovingly and headed off the scene.

And then just a few weeks ago-no last week during the holidays. Those of you who actually notice whats on my wrist all these while will have an idea of what I'm trying to convey.I'd been wearing this prayer bracelet for like years-like maybe two years.It means so much to me even though the whole bracelet sort of like hung losely down my wrist. And when I was about to brush my teeth last Wednesday, I felt something is so missing. And I felt like my wrist is like so empty:-it feels like just so empty.


After all this mishap incident occurs, I feel like I'm having goosebumps. Am I still going to be that lucky girl who always gets away from undone homework or will I be that unlucky girl who will be penalised for even minor mistakes?

The truth remains unwritten..





Anyhow I feel like I'm still the lucky girl. I'm really so damn superstitious right. I'm going insane.

0 burst: