skip to main | skip to sidebar

DARE TO DREAM

  • Home

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

60 words

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
  • Tweet This!Twitter
  • Share on FacebookFacebook
  • Digg it!Digg
  • Add to Delicious!Delicious
  • Stumble itStumble

0 burst:

Post a Comment

Newer Post » « Older Post
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My Photo
Zhen
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • Halden prison-ONE OF THE WORLD'S LUXURIOUS PRISON!!
    Anders Breivick He's pretty renowned right now.So if you haven't heard of him, I suggest Google!! Read,ponder and do bear with my...
  • Insane
    To jot down every single details about college would be preposterous.Ever since college started,I found blogging a very difficult task in t...
  • Of family and school
    College commences in 2 days time.And that leaves me with an approximate 48 hours or more to catch up with unfinished school assignments and ...
  • Elated
    How would you feel when you have a cousin who flew back all the way from Australia just to unite with you??? It might seem like a joyous new...
  • Welcome back :)
    Let me start by saying that I have no idea how I plucked this inspiration to blog suddenly!!! I've been procrastinating this for a whi...
  • (no title)
    So yeah!! College commences last week and surprisingly I didn't dread it as much as I reckon I would.That's good, huh.!!! The reason...
  • Queen at Heart
    Queen Victoria - The longest and youngest reigning monarch to date.. Her romance with Prince Albert had been the greatest love story..Trust ...
  • Biggest Mistake
    A year later,I'll look back and cherish today.Because today God had blessed me with life's greatest lesson.A lesson that I'll ch...
  • Insomnia remedies
    One that I find very interesting: Learn and practice relaxation techniques Slow down your breathing and imagine the air moving slowly in and...
  • Insanity!!!
    My superstitious thoughts are driving me to insanity. Look I'd been losing a lot of my personal items lately. Is it like this is the los...

Blogger templates

Pei Zhen

Create Your Badge

Blogger news

Blogroll

Labels

  • camp (3)
  • insects (1)
  • mobile (1)
  • sick (1)
  • vacation (1)
Powered by Blogger.

Buddies

  • Amanda
  • Amelia
  • Ciu Yi
  • Hannah
  • Jas Min
  • Jessica
  • Lilian
  • Ling Wei
  • Su Ching
  • Yoke Pei

Followers

Archives

  • ► 2012 (2)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2011 (9)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► April (1)
  • ► 2010 (31)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (4)
  • ► 2009 (50)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (9)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2008 (64)
    • ► December (12)
    • ► November (6)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (10)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (1)
    • ▼ April (7)
      • an incident!!!
      • Thank God!!
      • Lifebook
      • S.O.S
      • I'm Back
      • 60 words
      • Should I or should i not?????
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► January (3)
  • ► 2007 (10)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2006 (17)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► April (6)
    • ► March (3)
 

Copyright © DARE TO DREAM. All rights reserved. Blogger Templates for Online Chat City

Sponsored by ChristianSoulmate.com, Over 50 Dating, Senior Citizens