Saturday, July 31, 2010

Queen at Heart

Queen Victoria
- The longest and youngest reigning monarch to date..
Her romance with Prince Albert had been the greatest love story..Trust me..Watch Young Victoria

Queen Elizabeth II
- Present Queen of England

Queen Rania of Jordon
- An inspiration to all woman... Her ingenuity  and thorough commitment in instilling education amongst children and woman is just pure inspiration.
Quote-As you educate a woman, you educate the family. If you educate the girls, you educate the future.



Crown Princess Mary of Denmark

The one and only
Princess Diana


All my life, I've never been really fond of anything in particular. Or I would rather say fancy of something for a reasonable amount of time..And finally I could safely say that I'd discovered one...Take a guess..


Yes!!!!

ROYALTY!!!


Why????Royalties fascinate me in every way...I had always been curious on how they live their lives...and still am curious... !!!! If I was to talk about a royal, let say Queen Victoria, I could go on for hours but let's not get there first...For as much as I adore them, its that generous amount that I'm inspired by a handful of them.





And deep down, its my lifelong fantasy to be one of them..hehhehe...stop dreaming!!!




0 burst: